Buy this kit and save $35
This church starter kit gives you the resources that you need to start the Omega Experience, including:
- Body Life Basics Workbook and DVD - $35
- Creating a Connection Culture Workbook and DVDs - $35
- Fired-Up or Burned Out Book - $10
- U.N.I.T.Y. in Marriage Workbook and DVDs - $45
- Intro to the Omega Experience Seminar DVD - $10
- Leading the Omega Experience Conference Workbook and DVD - $45
- C.O.R.E. Small Group L.E.A.D.E.R.’s Guide (Delta) and DVDs - $25
- Delta Course Workbook and DVDs - $60
- Renew, Refresh, Refocus Retreat Workbook (Delta)- $5
- Beyond Self-Help Book - $15
Buy the whole kit and save $37
This starter kit gives you the written resources that you need to facilitate the entire Omega Experience by utilizing the online videos of all the seminars and courses at no cost.
This kit includes:
- Body Life Basics Workbook ($15)
- Creating a Connection Culture Workbook ($15)
- U.N.I.T.Y. In Marriage Workbook ($15)
- Delta Course Workbook ($20)
- Renew, Refresh, Refocus Workbook ($5)
- The Omega Six-Part Series Course Workbooks ($72)
- Empowered Servanthood Workbook ($15)
- Making Cent$ Workbook ($15)
- Leading the Omega Experience Workbook ($15)
- Omega C.O.R.E. Small Group L.E.A.D.E.R.’s Guide ($15)
- Omega Mentoring and Life Coaching Handbook ($20)
- Beyond Self-Help Book ($15)
This option is primarily video based but does have mentoring built into the cost. It consists of pre-recorded training seminars and classes on DVD led by Pastor Jason Pankau along with a corresponding workbook for each.
Classes included in the kit are:
- Leading the Omega Experience Seminar DVD and Workbook
- Body Life Basics DVD and Workbook
- Creating a Connection Culture DVD and Workbook
- Delta Course DVD and Workbook
Specialized leader / trainer materials are included in the Leading the Omega Experience Seminar to enable classroom support.
Also included is 2 hours of remote (Skype or Phone) consulting / mentoring support. Additional support may be purchased at $50 per hour.
This is a downloadable powerpoint file that aids in presenting the Body Life Basics Seminar.
A Masterplan for Building Holistic, Transformational Disciple-Making Communities.
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Understanding Our Mission
- Faith Functions and Life Process
- Decoding the Details
This workbook accompanies the Body Life Basics Seminar.
This six-session weekly seminar is used to train leaders how to create a masterplan for becoming a disciple-making church. It helps leaders think Biblically, holistically and practically about the church’s mission, functions, strategy, goals, coordinated servanthood and tactics. It perfectly complements the Omega Course content and can be used to help leaders as well as members get on the same page with the who, what, where, when, why and how of your congregational life together.