This seven-session seminar is designed to help couples build marriages that experience and express the love of God. It examines what the Scriptures say about marriage using the U.N.I.T.Y. in Marriage paradigm.
Topics covered include:
- The U.N.I.T.Y. paradigm
- The top 10 threats to Christian Marriages
- 24 Marriage Rules from a male perspective
- Christian Marriage Define
- The importance of admiration in communicating unconditional love and what to avoid.
- The Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Godly Virtues in marriage
- The role of leisure and play in marriage
- Knowing your partner’s inner world using Love Maps and Love Languages
- The role of oneness and sex in intimacy
- 10 communication approaches which destroy intimacy in marriage
- Growth through conflict and biblical wisdom for F.I.G.H.T.S.
- Solving solvable problems and dealing with perpetual problems.
- Discovering your corporate mission in life and bearing
the yoke of marriage.
- Learning how to listen so you can truly hear one another and enter into one another’s worlds.
- Seven indicators of a healthy marriage
Each participant will receive the U.N.I.T.Y. in Marriage Seminar Workbook which contains the seminar content and discussion questions to help couples process the material together.
Read what participants are saying about this seminar.
Watch Jason Pankau teach the first session of the U.N.I.T.Y. In Marriage Seminar below.
You can watch all 7 UNITY sessions here
Download the Unity in Marriage Brochure.