Friday April 24, 2015 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Intro to the Omega Experience Seminar
Did you know that fewer than 3% of Christians feel equipped and are being used by God to introduce people to Christ and disciple them to maturity?
What can be done to resolve this situation?
Come and learn why the church must change if we are going to accomplish the Great Commission and how the Life Spring Network has been built to partner with churches to help them become holistic, transformational disciple-making communities.
- The Current State of Disciple-Making
- The Disciple’s Journey
- How to Develop a Spirit-led, Disciple-making Culture
- How we can help you build a holistic, transformational disciple-making community
Saturday April 25th, 2015 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Leading the Omega Experience Conference
This experiential conference hosted by Pastor P.J. Stohlmann at Mount Moriah Lutheran Church will empower and equip church leaders to lead the Omega Experience through training, strategic planning, practical experience and application workshops.
You can expect:
- to learn how to practically build a holistic, transformational disciple-making community
- to discover the power of mentoring and a holistic approach to growing mentors in your congregation
- to experience the difference of “Covenant Life Groups”
- to discern and assess where your church really is today and put together a plan for transforming the disciple-making normal of your church for the next season of your ministry’s life together.
8:30 am Spiritual Relationships
9:15 am Discussion Time – CCC Personal & Corp Rating
10:00 am Break
10:15 am Spiritual Functionality
11:15 am Discussion Group Time – Where Your Church is Now
12:00 pm Covenant Life Group Fundamentals
12:45 pm Lunch with Covenant Life Group – 7 Deadly Sins
2:00 pm The role of Mentoring and Personal Growth Plans
2:45 pm Barriers to Change and Discussion
3:15 pm Break
3:30 pm Wisdom for the Process
2:30 pm Barriers to Change & Discussion
4:30 pm Group Processing Time – Next Steps
- Conference Workbook
- Continental Breakfast
- $50 per person
Sunday April 26th, 2015
9:00 am Church Service
President Life Spring Network
Jason brings a diverse background of athletics, finance, Christian leadership, executive life coaching, and wisdom to people and organizations with whom he works. He is a sought after speaker, seminar leader, life coach and consultant. His experience in church planting, speaking, pastoral mentoring and life coaching helped launch the Life Spring Network. Jason is the creator if the Omega Experience Seminars and Courses, author of “Beyond Self-Help” and co-author of “Fired Up or Burned Out.”
10:00 am – 10:30 am Fellowship
10:30 am – 11:30 am Bible Study
Visit this event’s page to register!
For more information, please contact Darlene Rosenquist at 630-632-2190 or via email.